What happens in 6 minutes?
- In 6 minutes you can grab a bowl of cereal and start eating.
- In 6 minutes, you can read about 2 pages of a book, 1 page if it is a book you don’t like.
- In 6 minutes, you can brush your teeth and rinse. Scan your e-mails, scramble an egg, order a Big Mac & fries, pay and get your food.
- In 6 minutes, you can have sex…twice. You can make your bed.
- You can drive about 1 or 2 miles out of your driveway, maybe 6 miles on a open highway.
- In 6 minutes our Commander in Chief can wake up, be told about an impending attack , grab the biscuit with the launch codes and set dozens of nuclear missles into action.
- In 6 minutes, we can begin the unstoppable process to kill millions of people. Millions more will die of painful radiation poisoning in the next few days.
In 6 minutes you can pray, dance, jog a half mile, pull a slot machine handle about 40 times.
- In 6 minutes, you can smoke cigarette. delegate two projects on your to-do list, sort your mail and trash most.
- In 6 minutes, 60 people will die of a variety of causes and about 25 babies will be born.
- In 6 minutes you can imagine how many innocent people will die if the Commander in Chief pushes a missile launch button.
- In 6 minutes…to can read this blog post…maybe twice.
- In less than a minute you can vote.